What to Expect
At Family Services Center Preschool, we truly value the relationship we establish with each family. We work together with our families to come up with an independent learning program that is designed to meet the needs of each child. Our teachers collaborate with you to incorporate some of your child's home life into our classroom setting, to establish trust between the child and teacher, and to also promote a feeling of belonging. We interact with our parents/families on a daily basis through conversations, as well as with monthly newsletters, parent-teacher conferences, open houses, and special family events.
What You Need to Know:
• Spaces Available Now!
• Year-Round Open Enrollment
• For Ages 2 to 5 Years Old
• After School/Intercession–For 5 to 12-Year-Olds
| • Full or Part-Time
• Meals and All Supplies Included
• Furlough Friday & Holiday Care Program
Family Service Center's (FSC) mission is to provide participating children and their families with a quality and comprehensive early childhood education program and promote liaisons with the community to enhance the personal and skill development of FSC's children, families, staff, and board members.
• Nonprofit Educational Organization Since January 1970
• Conveniently Located in Kalihi Near Fort Shafter and Downtown Honolulu
• Child CPR and First Aid Certified